Producer Letter on the XB1 stability issues (VII)

When people say that the game was ‘‘playable’’ you obviously were not having the issues i was having. I will admit though since this patch it has seemed a bit better, so to Funcom i owe an appology and a thanks! But please dont take your foot off the gas now theres still things that need to be addressed. The intro scence is a clear sign something is still wrong with the game. Whole thrawl camps just vanishing out of nowhere, 3-4second lag when trying to fire an arrow. Lags in general while fighting is one of the reasons i only play single player. But for almost 5months my single player was not able to be loaded. Ive had to delete too many fortresses and start over which was a major let down. So hopefully when i build again it will actually let me load into my single player and play.

2 Likes

Hello everyone,

We really appreciate every comment and constructive criticism. Please keep them coming. We want to hear back from you and we intend to address every issue reported.

We do apologize for all the wait and we can say that bringing both consoles to the PC built is in the works and it will be released as soon as is completed feature and stability-wise. We chose to focus on the PC platform as it is the one that allows our team to provide the fastest turnaround for fixes given the resources available.

We understand the frustration, we hear you and we’re doing our best to move as fast as possible with the parity update. However, we need to make sure everything is in order and functional before releasing it.

Thank you for all the constructive feedback received.

As a side note, please remember to read the Forum Social Guidelines before posting and commenting. This is a safe place and offensive content will be moderated.

1 Like

Hello good afternoon, my name and Anderson I would like an answer to this question if you can put it on the pve servers when you die we don’t lose our things because it makes us angry when the game closes and you die and you lose things legendary as the torch that is hard to take and the least you should do to help us and not make the game so frustrating. thank you :+1::v:

1 Like

I play on Xbox One. I only ever play solo. I bought the game and the first 2yrs of content the 1st weekend in January. Worked perfectly for ~ a week. Great, great game. Exactly what I’ve been looking for. Then the opening cut scene started to glitch - video freezes, soundtrack splits into a narrator/music track and soundFX track, and nothing syncs. Once that started, I could get ~ 2hrs of gameplay before a crash. Next week it was ~ 40mins before a crash. For the last 2-3wks the game has crashed while loading, after the dashboard.
I’ve tried clearing the cache. I’ve tried reinstalling the game. I deleted the game, reset my Xbox, then reinstalled the game again. Still the same. This is real problem - not just because it’s starting to feel like I wasted my money, but also because other games feel boring and limited now.

Hey @anderson, thanks for your suggestion we’ll forward it to our team to evaluate it.

Hello @NotHappy, thank you for your feedback. Our team is aware that much still needs to be done to improve the situation. We’re still working on it and every feedback counts on helping us pinpoint where is the issue causing the crashes. We really appreciate your support :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello Mayra, thank you for your response I consider this game some of the best in survival I am very sad with this problem I hope that you can solve soon this problem and thank you for your attention.

3 Likes

Oh my sweet summer child …you have only begun the journey of the true game.

Crashed all day yesturday trying to play my single player. Every 20-50minutes dashboard crash. Even while in game mesh dont render, interacting with benches or crates or shooting arrows causes 2-3second lags. The game is not enjoyable or fun in this state. I know i sound like a broken record but wat else can i do? … I hate typing on this forum, and look forward to the day you actually fix the game so i can play instead of complaining on here.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

New producer letter is out