Progress not saving

I just started playing Conan and I really do enjoy it, I don’t even mind the glitches…but seriously I can’t even build my base. I’m in single player mode and my progress is always getting lost. As much as I enjoy this game I’m really tired of always having to start over and over again. I bought this game with all the DLCs with plains to really emerge myself in this world…please can something be done about this…I’m obviously not the first person to complain.

1 Like

Yeah, it’s definitely an issue since the chapter 3 update I believe. I only noticed it recently on @Marylambs co-op when we were designing a new base to build on our official server.

1 Like

Same issue here. i cant play anymore. no point. nothing gets saved or if you are lucky you only go back a few hours. like that is ok :person_facepalming: this needs to be fixed asap. who wants to paly a game that doesn’t save any progress.

2 Likes

So I started using a way to see if my progress was being saved…drop an item and let it decay, or build something and destroy it. Then check the Server Events to if it was logged. It’s truly a shame that this has to be done, but it’s the only way to tell if my progress is being saved.

2 Likes

Wow…get killed just to spawn back to my bed with half my base missing…Wow
Is this just gonna be the norm… should I just stop complaining and embrace the suck?

They’ll fix it eventually. Just keep following up on it. Make them remember, without being too spammy about it.

1 Like

Gonna have to take a break for a few… it’s really hurting to find a great game that has so many save issues. I’ll try to keep a good attitude about it… seems like the Forum Community is pretty nice… maybe playing some online will yield better results.:frowning:

1 Like

Online has a server disconnect issue, especially with purges, bosses, and hordes, but the saving isn’t a problem. The server disconnects is supposed to (possibly) be fixed with the next big update towards the end of next month.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.