Prowess AA issue on Saga

Hi,

I used my victory tokens from pvp festival to buy AA vials. But after consuming them I did not get any AA at all. In my chat it says:
[12:38] You gained 250000 XP towards your Prowess Advancement.

Yet on my AA page nothing happened. No XP gained, no ding.

Happened to me too.

You gained 250000 XP towards your Prowess Advancement.

But in reality i have got:

You earned 78650 XP towards your Prowess Advancement (+30% membership bonus).

Buffs from PVP event didn’t work on xp gain either.

If you subscribe to XP gain you will see you might have gotten somewhere around 30% of the number displayed. The prowess gain scales with level so it’s very adviceable to save them up for level 80.

Ah alright then, RIP.

Does only prowess scale or mastery pots as well?

mastery pots have always scaled with level so far.
but not the daily rewards.

the real issue is that festival events, and in particular fields of slaugther does not seem to scale down according to level and is the only way to aquire prowess.

I know a guy that did 150 minigames and still hasn’t dinged prowess yet. that’s not how it should be.
Im all for having FoS the most bountiful event, imo, it’s an extremely fun experience when people fight for it and incentive here is great and all, but it’s currently the only place to gain prowess!

badly balanced, and the drastic scaledown that OP testiments to seems a bit uncalled for when people are getting 1/3 of a level of prowess from winning a single FoS, getting 8 expertize per ding (which is massive)

then at 80 people gonna be crying p2w, when in reality some people just played the game fair and square farming hundreds of expertize points in FoS. these people crying cause they don’t know about the festivals being so bountiful, or they’re too dull to make friends in an MMO and team up and fight. all used to spamming pug minis solo all day, sadly.

shoutout to everyone trying to fight for FoS.

another glaring issue among the minigame wins only leaderboard and a locked PvP duel arena
(and don’t make me mention the lvl 80 ring… which has to be given a lvl 80 level requirement!

otherwise love how the server evolves after the low-point that was the 1st week.

@Mussagana

yup, gear up by farming sanctum in a pve only instance instead of completing the low lvl pvp set in the armory and invite all opposition at odd hours for standing still on a fos instead of chopping trees in ce to rack the best pvp and aa xp, while killing other players is only useful for reaching the pve level cap of the current season, nothing new @ saga of blood :wink: