Game mode (Singleplayer)
Game type (PvE)
TestLive client (Steam, Age of War CH2 revision # 534818/38326)
Prying bar is supposed to remove a % of durability after use which it does when used on weapon kits except the master reinforcement kit. By using a master reinforcement kit and removing it again twice with a prying kit the durability loss can be reversed completely.
Steps to replicate:
example is with a hardened steel short sword durability 900 not modified by a crafting thrall
these steps show no durability loss on prying kit vs master reinforcement kit
- Apply master reinforcement kit - durability increased 2x (1800 durability)
- Apply prying kit - durability reversed to original durability (900 durability)
these steps show how to reverse durability loss
3. Apply master weapon kit - no durability change as intended (900 durability)
4. Apply prying kit - durability reduced around 30% (630 durability)
5. Apply master reinforcement kit - durability increased 2x (1260 durability)
6. Apply prying kit - durability returns almost to original pre prying kit durability (882 durability)
7. Apply master reinforcement kit - durability increased 2x (1764 durability)
8. Apply prying kit - durability returns to original default amount (900 durability)
I have not tested every single weapon, but in the few I have tested the concept remains.
I have not tested with crafted weapons modified by thralls EDIT- Prying kit after master reinforcement kit will still reverse durability to default not-modified durability value as reported when the prying kit came out.
I have not tested all the reinforcement kits EDIT2 - only the master reinforcement kit has no net durability loss when removed by the prying kit, the other reinforcement kits work as intended.