PS4 - 18+ RP Community (PvP/RP Heavy) - DnD Inspired, Password Protected! Dungeon Master Controlled Gods, Player Controlled Factions, Professions, Caravans, Market PvP, Bandits, Quests, & Politics. Player Driven Story!

Good encouragement! We tend to aim for RP “Realism”. Enemies are scary, conditions in the exiled lands are harsh, only the best survive!

I’m interested in joining your roleplay community. I can play for about 10 to 12 hours a day (give or take) between 8am to 8pm est.

1 Like

Click on my profile pic and have a browse around our site for the discord link. Look forward to seeing you!

It’s been a great first week for both our Admin and Event teams! Even with a password protected server, stringent RP Guidelines, and server password retrieval protocols - we were able to peak with 25 concurrently online players!

Wednesday night during nonpeak hours we still saw 12 active members online.

Not only is it because of the great community our staff provide, but the great game that FunCom has provided for us!

Hi I’m interested in joining
I’m 28 and am interested in roleplaying in this game
It seems like a perfect game for it

1 Like

Perfect! We look forward to seeing you in game. If you click my profile picture you can find a link to our website which contains our discord invite as well as steps to get the server password!

Made some updates to improve our player experience as well as provide more depth. Now feats and attributes are limited to a character’s background, making it ever more important to seek out others and unite under a common goal with a shared pool of skill sets.

I sent a PM on your Obsidian Portal page… I’m not sure if it’s a problem with how my phone displays things but while I was able to read your lore and rules I couldn’t actually see any specific Discord information and the “create a new character” page was blank for me (although I could see the example character sheet). I’d love to participate… is there another way to submit a potential character?

1 Like

Hi MissGrim, thanks for deciding to join us! The discord link is hidden somewhere within our community rules and guidelines. You will be able to make a character sheet once you have taken the step to join our discord.

I must have missed it… I’ll look again. I did get to the “you’ve earned this” link, but when I followed it the new character page didn’t have any content or options, although I was able to see the example character.

1 Like

Missgrim,
Let me know if you are having trouble. Our vetting process is very stringent and very few make it through, but many do! I’m excited to have you on board, especially with the new depth we’ve added with the profession system which is unique to our server.

We are excited for Funcoms upcoming patch, and especially the potential! Not even a month into release and we are over 70 members?!?!

Hey guys I’m looking to join your server. Going to start a new game on C:E and I want to do it right and join a serious RP server and it looks like you guys have it going on. I clicked on your link and went to the website and created a character and profile. What should I do now?

1 Like

Hi Kyle, we’re happy that you decided to hop on board with us! The discord invite is at the bottom of our community rules and guidelines. Once you’re in our discord we will be able to help you along the process more smoothly.

1 Like

Me and 2 more friends are looking for a active server. Last one we were just vanish. We on ps4. Add me Lucifer_Zoro

1 Like

Hi Zorro, we have a strict vetting process which we expect all players to go through prior to joining the server. Best of luck!

1 Like

Is this a ps4 server and if so, how can I join?

1 Like

Hi Thumper, yes this is a PS4 server! Click on my user icon to find the URL. Our Player’s Handbook contains a Community Rules and Guidelines section, you will find the invite to our discord there. This is the first step of the process, we anticipate your arrival!

20 recognized PCs have been added to our list. 20 people with the server password and only 40 slots left. Get in before you can’t get out!

I would like to join. 28 years old Have lots of DnD experiance and LARPing experiance. Also have recently been playing Conan a world undreamed of table top.

1 Like