Ps4 as quarantined Conan Exiles

Hello everyone! This connection problem made me remember when the world was 75% in quarantine! Now is the time for the Exiles to feel the quietness of the Exile Lands whithout the players! Maybe all Will be better and refreshed when we go back!
To all of you who are going nuts,: go outside your house and enjoy doing nothing butt to live. Live long and prosper!

2 Likes

That would be nice but some of us are still on lockdown. :frowning:
CE is being sorely missed.

The angry yellow disk of pain burns my skin!

1 Like

Yeah… lockdowns are still a thing for us.

1 Like

Im sorry that some of you cant go outside! I too fel in love for this game, so i understand what you are feeling! The angry yellow circle was only giving you power and your skin was making vitamin D. That gives you a boost of health and good humor!

1 Like

Is there something that FunCom could do to the servers while they are free from players? Some kind of improvement maybe? Its not problable that something like this happens aggain right ?

1 Like

Sorry for my poor english…

1 Like

The servers are run by gportal, not funcom. That would be their initiative to improve them. I’m not sure what improvements they could make if the issue is on Sony’s end however, which it currently is.

Well, sometimes when there are more than 10 players on a oficial pvp server and I get close to a bigger base the game lags … a lot! Wish that when a base was finished, the conected parts would count as just one! Utopia dreaming …maybe… I bet some tech guys could manage something like that!

1 Like

That angry yellow circle of pain is the source of all our problems. Shut it down and all our problems will go away.

2 Likes

LMAO :slight_smile: @Kapoteeni

Whaaat?? And Earth would be ice cold? That circle is the giver of life too!

I think that’s what he means. Hopefully in joking way.

Humm , without life Conan Exiles would not exist! Eating when you are ungry, drinking when you are thirsty, would not exist! The universe would be so very much poor!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.