PS4 Halloween Update (31.10.2018)

Right, abort the mission! Thanks for helping though.
No command line for ps4
For those of you with meteor spam, do you play online or offline single-player?

Offline single player

Offline single player for me

I can try online if you wish

Thank you again!
Trying to help the dev team with some more info for their reproduction cases.

1 Like

Online single player is the same, with and without admin rights, the insert key does nothing, no key works actually.

I came downstairs to try the game on my housemates PS4, insert doesnā€™t work, still massive lag, but no constant meteor
Going to try a restart on it and see what happens

After restart still no meteor shower but massive lag game unplayable

Did you change any settings on your SP Game by chance?

1 Like

We have different setttings but our setting have not changed since the event.

It might be important what you did change and what you had your settings at when the event went live :slight_smile:
It also seems that resetting to default seems to help with the meteor spam - at least on xbox.

I play on Custom, but since I did start over just before the event, I can see what happens on a preset difficulty, I wonā€™t lose anything worth complaining over.

Really appreciate all the help, thank you very much :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think Iā€™ve only increased the experience, how fast resources comes back, and possible how much you get.

All right, thatā€™s something to take back, thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is there a way to set all settings back to default without messing up my game to much? If so Iā€™ll give it a go to see if there is any change.

Okay, started a new game offline on Decadent, so far, just one meteor shower, lasted about 3 seconds then stopped. So it seems itā€™s custom settings that might be messing with it.

1 Like

Found something else that might need fixing, you can have a meteor shower happen, harvest everything from the meteors, log off from single player, log back in immediately, and upon logging in, another meteor shower will occur.

offline is soooooo laggy , online has no meteor storm and no lagg, playing on ps4

Have you tried changing to preset difficulty settings on single player? I tried that and the lag is gone for me now.

If you go into the server settings you can hit a ā€œrestore to defaultā€ button and that will reset you

1 Like