PS4 Hotfix (16.05.2019) - Critical fixes and wiping of unintended thralls

Maybe Sony don’t want their systems to be nerfed by one patch… just maybe…

Lol nevermind - he’s floating again!
He was on the ground when I first started playing today :thinking:

Me and my tribemate have lost our riptide spears. Was this intentional or something you broke with the fix

Our bubble turned off yesterday sooner than expected…but we couldn´t say how many hours after we turned it on…so my question is : Are the bubbles lasting 12 hrs in a official way or its a bug ?
Tks

It only lasts till reset, reset removes it. It supposed to be 36 hours

1 Like

Can we get a fix on the admin panel player list scroll function. this greatly impedes my ability to ban players, especially during peak player hours

1 Like

what is the nordheimer heart for?

1 Like

Child, bugged npc? He was available at volcano with same stats as Daicas and Spinas 7k hp for everyone few months ago.Dont act smart if u r not, u wont fool us lol

1 Like

Does this fix the constant freezes on PS4 pro as well as the late texture popping? What about invisible npcs or monsters? Music? :joy: so many bugs haha

1 Like

This is one of my biggest complaints right now. Sad to see that it is not on the list.

I would think lame would not be very merry :confused:

2 Likes

+1
There is a way to do it thru the G-portal end, but you have to restart server after you do.
If you have the Actual PSN ID’s (screenshot like i do) you can enter them in a config file named blacklist.txt. Enter each name as its own line. If you have banned anyone, the .txt will be there. There will be no one listed (bugged), but just type in the new names, along with the names you already have to insure those stay banned. If you have not banned anyone ever, it may not have the .txt file. So you may have to ban a friend to create it, then you can unban the friend.

1 Like

!!!NOT FIXED!!!
Seriously, who the heck dares to write something into patch notes, if it is actually a lie???

3 Likes

So I never even check the forums until now because a few of my thralls disappeared thanks to the update. I didn’t even know they were a bug, but how the hell can you not provide an in game notification to just let us know to take our gear off of them BEFORE you wipe them out and all the gear I spent hours to gather material and craft. Not what I wanted to wake up to today.

Please apply some more critical thinking and honest notification to the users of your product.

Seriously one of my clan mates just bought the DLC and I thought it looked nice and I may do the same, but to see it can all be wiped at the whim of the administrators, makes this an easy choice if your company doesn’t attempt to rectify how they shorthanded the end product user.

4 Likes

So volcano thralls now weaker than all other t4 thralls from any other place? Fleshtearer is weaker by 500 hp than Treasure seekers. Volcano is always been the hardest place and should always have the best thralls…

4 Likes

I agree. I just started playing a week or two ago. So many bugs. I play offline solo, online is meh. Disappearing corpse and gear loss was the worst so far. I finally had to turn “gear drops on death” off after the 3rd corpse marker disappeared along with my gear. After reading about this bug it appears it has been an issue for 2 years. Wtf? Sound seems to never be synced, freezes randomly but hasn’t crashed yet. Items and enemies appear and disappear seemingly at random. Lmfao. Must still be in the development stage.

1 Like

I wish we were post updated so that I could’ve took the armor I had on them. Wow. All good tho.

1 Like

Tbh all the comments are making me nervous lol. I haven’t installed the new patch yet but I feel when I log back in to my account the game is going to be more broken than before. Idk why I keep going back to this game HAHA

1 Like

Yep all my Vathis’s wear my best armor. What protects it. That is bs. Could have given us a couple days to remove our stuff!

1 Like

Unnamed city should have the best thralls. It has the best loot and more bosses than anywhere. Volcano should be second in my opinion. The problem is they need to split the normal relic hunters in sepermaru up from the ones in the unnamed city. No reason why the unnamed relic hunters can’t be an elite squad of relic hunters and the city ones are just city guards.

1 Like