[PS4] No servers after the patch?

They should be up by now. We’re talking PS4 servers, right? The OP didn’t specify.

Yeah they are still down… ps4 that is
Or u now can’t see them?

Hmm, did you update your copy of the game yet? We just pushed out a small update, so please make sure you patch your game too.

Lol yeah dude. Whole clan can’t see the servers after patch .

Sorry if my questions seem elementary :slight_smile: Just going through the process of elimination. I’ll follow up, thank you.

I just updated aswell and all servers are invalid, PS4 official servers do not show up

Yeah … I can only see them when u click also show invalid, they have a pin of 9999

Yeah Willdawg same with me, my clan and I can only see them if we click show invalid.

They not up yet or is the patch bugged ?

We’re looking into it! Thank you for your patience.

I hope servers are up right away lol my guy is full of building mats

Thank you so much AndyB for talking with the community and keeping us updated. Hope that this problem resolves soon…
Chris :disappointed_relieved:

3 Likes

You and me both :slight_smile: Cheers! Will keep you informed as soon as I get info.

3 Likes

Ty for reply and also that you bother to talk with us hope servers will be up soon

1 Like

After messing around a little bit, when I click show invalid servers, type in my server number, then try to join, it says invalid and tells me that the server is full. Maybe that informations helps a bit?

1 Like

We know what happened and we should have the issue resolved shortly.

2 Likes

The issue should now be resolved. Please update your games and let us know if you see Valid servers now.

1 Like

Servers are showing up valid! Thanks a bunch for keeping us informed :slight_smile: it’s greatly appreciated and goes a long way to building a great community! Thanks again!! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I did a full reinstall and reboot as well as a power cycle of my home router. I’m hard wired in via lan. Since 5am or so central time earlier today I cannot join games by searching as it seems to hang and take forever to display results. I have tried changing all filters and sometimes I can get an email u or oceanic server to display, but even servers I know are open don’t show and mostly the search hangs. I can even baught a private server I cant acesss. The only way I can join is if a friend joins and I use the ps4 main menu to join their session.

Please advise if you have any suggestions

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.