PS4 Patch (07.05.2020) - Update 40: Followers II (AI stances and command system) + The Architects of Argos DLC pack!

is this intentional?

8 Likes

https://images.app.goo.gl/idCkUqZJeoTSFPw59

2 Likes

Only whiny bad to that. I understood the balance for the new claws in initial state. I understood the balance for crit-hit weapon.
But 42% AP? Oh, boohoo. Get it yourself. Stop calling for unnecassry nerfs or I have an even better idea: Remove EVERY legendary weapon from PvP.
Then everyone can use a stone spear as meta weapon and all the cry about weapons has finished.

For us PvEers it feels great, to finally get a good legendary weapon after farming for some time. Only that until some patches, PvPers have ā€œrebalancedā€ it.

And I dont even mean it as an attack or sth bad, when ā€œremoving legendary weapons from PvPā€. PvP is mostly for battle, not farming or building fancy things or running the same dungeon again and again for a fancy dagger.
This 2 game modes have different goals, yet you get mostly the same mechanics.

Both sides attack each other, when something gets introduced or rebalanced because of the other game mode (I am the same too) and PvE-C is occupied with trolls on their serversā€¦ From many threads here, it seems PvE-C is the most toxic mode :smiley:

Since were a Patch behind. (or was) Is any of feed back we give to walk/run/rolls changes really matter from us? (I DO NOT) mean that in mean wayā€¦ >_>

PC gave a fudge ton of feed back, and we kinda had sit it out and waitā€¦ We finally get patch. And its like all new content skip it over. XD

Iā€™m not seeing a fix for blue screens related to unequip and reequipping armor. Ive sent in reports via ps4. (most of them) Just figured not not try and switch armors to often to stop it.

3 Likes

What about elevators? Too much crash while you call it and also while going up, if you more then 2 person each time one uf us crashing :)) Please take a look elevator systemsā€¦

2 Likes

and @sTR-Music What PS4 do you have? I have a PS4 Pro and barely any crash (like 1 in a month). But I play at an official server and mostly everyday, except weekends.

1 Like

Please keep this thread civil and focused on feedback specific to the patch.

Weā€™ve also shared an announcement regarding a few performance issues that have slipped into this patch and are delaying the PC update:

https://forums.funcom.com/t/update-40-server-performance-issues-investigation-and-pc-patch-rollout/117306/3

1 Like

encountered the same bug as the last update I have an entire base in black ice with the same spots ā€¦ lol possibility of fix?

1 Like

Dude. Iā€™m not playing the game rn bc of the holding square bug. Is this gonna be fixed soon? @Hugo

1 Like

The leash and chase distances made a big difference. Itā€™s no longer swiss cheese when raiding.

I have this issue too. By the gods I genuinely hope not. It is horrible to look at. Just look at my poor Black Ice Manorā€¦

4 Likes

Iā€™m currently in the Well of Skellos. Iā€™m afraid what mine will look like in the daylight.

@Itstutuz Itā€™s one of the highest priority issues, together with addressing the server performance.

@Croms_Faithful Itā€™s definitely an issue thatā€™s currently being looked into, weā€™ve just updated the notes accordingly:

3 Likes

It is noted that some DLCā€™s are having this bug, and they are working a hot fix.
" Known issues:

• Weā€™re aware of an issue with some building textures that might show as partially whitened. Our team is looking into it."
1 Like

So its definately not intendedā€¦? Thank mighty Crom! I appreciate the swift update Hugo.

PS- apologies, I already created a bug report of this issue. Here is the link should you folks need it.

2 Likes

Okay, I checked my fortresses. I have the camelflouge look but itā€™s a lot more muted than some of the examples Iā€™ve seen. But I have gamma turned down to 1.80 so that may have something to do with it? I dunno.

1 Like

It could be unique to consoles. While my new found ā€˜camouflageā€™ may serve me well in the Frozen North, in more temperate biomes such as this one, it stands out like a high-visibility vest. It actually reminds me of paint peeling on the walls or really old and dilapidated factory, long ago disused.

If you liked that one there is more in the thread I just posted. :wink:

4 Likes

You know that was my first thought, were they trying to add in ā€œsnowā€ covered effect if you built in a certain area and the ā€œGPSā€ didnā€™t work right? But alas, it is just a bug of a texture file.

4 Likes

Was the anti under mesh code released?

Seems like the new perk change for archery should knock a person off a horse. At least if true, there is a method for the ground pounders outside of using another horseman to unseat them.