We’re releasing a new patch aiming to resolve some of the most reported issues after our newest update. We’re mainly focusing on server and AI problems that appeared after the release of Followers II, but we’ve bundled in a few exploit fixes, as well as a solution for most of the texture issues some building pieces showed after the update.
Thanks once again for your ongoing support, and stay safe.
- Fixed an issue which would cause increased CPU utilization.
- Fixed an out of memory issue on dedicated servers.
- Addressed a number of server crashes.
- Increased security measures against server flooding.
- Fixed an exploit that would cause a server to crash under specific circumstances.
- Fixed an issue where followers would refuse to attack under specific circumstances.
- Thralls would randomly enter a space-time continuum paradox upon teleporting which would render them unable to move when commanded. We fixed this with science.
- Fixed an issue where followers would die of falling damage
- Adjusted collision on horses and rhinos to avoid them bumping the player when on follow. We’re working on a better solution for these and other pets.
- Fixed some issues with building textures.
- Fixed a LOD issue that would cause NPCs and wildlife to move “choppy” at lower distances than intended.