It is quite clear you have no idea how any hardware works. I have a PS4 Pro as well, but with 2TB SSD. Your hard drive, or solid state in this case, affects game LOAD for entering the game, a dungeon, things like that. As far as quality is concerned, that’s going to be GPU (1GB +8GB DDR5 Memory for the PS4 Pro) to do rendering on characters. You might be able to fool yourself, but the ps4 Pro is lacking in the exact manner that is described. It takes several seconds to render the faces etc for me and that doesn’t make much sense at all considering how little is going on from the main menu. Perhaps they could make less background stuff during character creation, because that is all that it takes to reproduce this issue.
- Get a PS4Pro
- Create a character
- Notice major render issues just looking at differences in faces, hair, etc. Quality is crap.
- Sell Conan for PS4 if this stuff doesn’t start being addressed, and after cash in hand let the purchaser know FunCom doesn’t have the support staff to go through the thousands of reported issues so GOOD LUCK BUDDY.
Seriously though on #4, I’ve had all my crap dissappear on local/co-op and it’s beyond frustrating. I shouldn’t have to re-invest the time for stuff I already completed. It wasn’t attacked, just gone with bags underneath where items once belonged and the entire structure gone (all on foundations). It wasn’t abandoned because I turned abandonment off. Furthermore, I have two small bases, one had 2 structures–so 3 structures in total, not too big. The 2nd structure and all inside it–gone–all of it. 3rd structure built, only contents all gone off the 2nd/3rd floors, excluding boxes (for now…) 1st floor was a bed and boxes. Using the admin panel is BS because that is not how the game was intended to be played. If something doesn’t change soon, Funcom is going to have a massive lawsuit on their hands regardless of their terms because you’re selling broken products as a finished product.
- Tell me where the package states the PS4 copy is an Alpha/Beta and not a completed product?
- Tell me where the terms of service says this full retail copy is loaded with bugs and we’re going to use you as a hamster to fix them
- Tell me other games don’t offer demo’s/Beta’s for PS4, FOR THIS EXACT REASON, rather than sell a bug-ridden uncompleted product for full price.