PS4 Thralls turn invisible when equipping something, and salvage packages

I spawned into my saved game after the update and I worked extremely hard at building bases all over the map with thralls equipped with armor but when I spawned in they were invisible, I took the armor off and put different armor on and still were invisible, and all the stuff I had in my inventory turned into salvage packages so I lost a bunch of my good gear

2 Likes

We had the same on official EU pvp server. All our building mats in our chests turned into salvage packages.

2 Likes

I heard that you recover all the materials from the building pieces can not confirm but I have tons of bearer packs and some are very heavy. @Edjuh1992 @PriestessAthena @Dwarvenking19

4 Likes

I changed some equipped armor with others and could see it.

1 Like

Ya I just figured out that the DLC armors and a few vanilla ones are the trouble, went through every single armor set to figure it out

1 Like

It sucks that you have to fire things out instead of playing the game :frowning:

3 Likes

Eh it’s okay, I just hope they fix it, my stuff was decked out looking clean

I started to go into game to test decay rates and update for Conan-Exi so not logging in. Checking decay yesterday it seemed normal not sure about placables @PriestessAthena

Hello there everyone!

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us!

We are aware of this situation occurring where there were some invisible assets and we have released a new patch in the meantime.

You can find the patch notes for this patch here.

Please let us know if the situation persists after patching the game.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.