PS4 Update (02.08.2018): The Jewel of the West Pack is now available

Some of our PC and PS4 servers are still undergoing patching. We apologize for the downtime, but we’re working on getting them back up as quickly as we can.

The following servers are still currently down:

Summary
  • Official server #3825
  • Official server #3823
  • Official server #3964
  • Official server #3884
  • Official server #3883
  • Official server #3882
  • Official server #3881
  • Official server #3880
  • Official server #3839
  • Official server #3838
  • Official server #3837
  • Official server #3836
  • Official server #3835
  • Official server #3834
  • Official server #3833
  • Official server #3832
  • Official server #3831
  • Official server #3830
  • Official server #3829
  • Official server #3828
  • Official server #3827
  • Official server #3826
  • Official server #3978
  • Official server #3824
  • Official server #3979
  • Official server #3752
  • Official server #3751
  • Official server #3750
  • Official server #3749
  • Official server #3748
  • Official server #3744
  • Official server #3743
  • Official server #3742
  • Official server #3741
  • Official server #3740
  • Official server #3739
  • Official server #3655
  • Official server #3614
  • Official server #3613
  • Official server #3603
  • Official server #3602
  • Official server #3601
  • Official server #3527
  • Official server #3526
  • Official server #3525

Too bad bugs weren’t cut either for the full release.

2 Likes

before I buy this new DLC is Aquilonian building same HP as the black ice?

im just wondering who is the sales manager why would u put a DLC out when we haven’t seen a patch in a month a lot of people are hurt over last month about theses bugs and not able to play game I wont be buying any DLC anytime soon cause of bugs should of fixed the bugs 1st then the DLC fire that sales person lol what a mistake my own opinion if u don’t like this post then don’t reply and thank u

4 Likes

From what I can read in other threads and reddit, the new armors don’t have stats or temperature effects… this is amazing. Not only they ignore game breaking bugs, but they also add yet another paid DLC that is also broken xD

1 Like

like I said FIRE that sales person lol

All PS4 servers should now be up to date with the correct version :slight_smile:

when are we able to grind crimson lotus flower its been over a month

Buy DLC? Why?? We on console can not even play properly without it jerky or a CE error occurs. There are 3-20 CE errors a day as soon as the base is larger than 50 foundations. F… k the DLC and get something important out.

2 Likes

Looking forward to picking up the DLC when I get home from work… too bad that’s like 9 hours away :wink:

Jens Erik, can we get a straight answer, whats the ETA for the next patch focused on console bug fixes. I appreciate as Community Manager you probably got the hardest job in the industry at the moment but if you keep loosing players at this rate their wont be much of a community left to manage.

1 Like

Why buy the pvp server i am in he dont find the game i am in and in single player 4 of 5 hits are a miss cant play tru lag sometimes and its only getting worse with each update Focus on the the problems and finish the game before getting the expansion sold

1 Like

They have already reported the parity patch is targeted for next week. See Patch Schedule for the next two weeks [31.07.2018]

1 Like

hey, I want dlc key. I have dlc.
youtube: smskcntr

I’d love to buy the dlc! Oh wait my server is down, again… 4th time in two weeks and that’s only the times I’ve noticed. #3515. Lol buy the dlc today! Play it in 32 hours when we fix the server, but log in quickly, we can’t guarantee how long you can play!!! Awesome sales pitch.

3 Likes

Heeey guys! We’re presenting to you the new colours for your car, there are plenty of 'em:
diamond blue
pitch black
satin black
crimson glittering red
and apocalyptic green!

“but my car still not working, the motor keeps engulfing and…”

Heeeyy we also added a nice bubblehead in the front of the car!
but next time we’ll fix the motor don’t worry!

How many times did I hear “next time”?
And everytime it was worse than before?
But the new colours, uuuhh the new colours!

7 Likes

Play important updates on it, which make the game better again. 1.3 GB for nothing, after the update I have more mistakes, fighting a NPC, he killed me by the freeze frame. And the ps4 takes off soon, it’s just going crazy. The CE mistakes break the game.

2 Likes

True, but it wont mess up the rest of the game any more. Tge bugs are isulated to the new content. While when they introduce new mechanics it csn effect how the game in general behave. at least thats my understanding.

so we going to wait another month for pets and new dungeons? thought u guys said last month we be getting pets and new dungeon? now u saying 16th is going to test servers lol so witch means be another month or 2 before we see another dlc?

I hadn’t played in quite a while, and booted up the game after this update. Within SECONDS the game bluescreened with my old friend error CE-34878-0. This surprised me because said errors had stopped occurring for me after the last update (although I still lost dozens of hours of progress due to them before that). For those not in the know a large portion of users report constant crashing and deletion of saves/bases/items as a result. Pfffftbahahahahaa my God what an absolute train wreck

3 Likes