PS4 Update 2.5.1 Discussion Megathread

Nothing much that I was considering a priority. But it is progress.

1 Like

@Ignasi i just downloaded the update and now i have completely empty server list. I restarted both the game and the ps and nothing. I no longer have a server

2 Likes

Same for me. If you enable the checkbox “Show invalid servers” it will display all the server but won’t allow to select them since they are invalid…

2 Likes

exactly. What should be done?

1 Like

That’s probably server-side issue or something. Meanin nothin can be done on our side. We should wait for the fix from the devs.

4 Likes

We are currently looking into the PS server issue and will update this thread once we know more.

Thank you for your patience while we look into this.

5 Likes

Oh no, I hope the 70 weapons I have collected are preserved.
I stole it via quick loot. :joy:

1 Like

Alucinante!! Vaya manera de tomarle el pelo a la gente. Por mucho que intentéis quitarme los mensajes no lo vais a conseguir que se entere todo el mundo que quitáis los mensajes que no os gustan, y no es perderle el respeto a nadie es decir las cosas muy claras, es mi opinión una tomadura de pelo!!

2 Likes

Será posible esto tio :man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming:

There is no update that you do well really lousy yours always do some

1 Like

Gportal fix is happening now

2 Likes

None of the updates I was hoping for. But I know the Voidforged Bow has been a thing for some people, so it’s something.
Also, at least it isn’t the behemoth that previous patches have been.

Will this be getting fixed. A response would be nice

Confirmed the bug fix of Japan Ver.
Thank you very much.

1 Like

I found a vault where you can still do quick loot. :joy::v:t4:

1 Like

Well there is still a big issue theres no spawning npc list !!! -_-

2 Likes

when is the official server transfers going live?

This last patch seems to have decreased the performance of the game, at least on my end.

It was fine after the last big one, but now I am back with loads of stutter, lag, and the sound is always late. I am often fighting in utter silence and then the sound piles on at the end of everything.

Everything takes so much time to render, it takes 10 seconds to go into my work stations, inventory and thrall inventory. It was fine before. :frowning:

Single player, PS4 Slim. This happens in my base, and out and far from it.

5 Likes

I’ve also noticed a bit of an increase in rendering times on my PS4 Pro.
Both offline and online, with a return of the roar noise for not yet rendered in human enemies attacking me.

3 Likes

Way to go funcom. You can manage to get a quick patch out because people could loot legendary chests but take months to fix the game so people can actually play it. All about priorities!

3 Likes