Game mode: [Online | Singleplayer]
Just a PSA, maybe this helps someone.
Playing game from SSD on PS4 pro seems to fix invisible thralls, combat sound delay and general lag/slideshow issues.
I replaced Sony’s stock HDD with Samsung 860 eva SSD but using external SSD should be ok too + cheaper.
With Sony’s stock HDD:
- New Asgarath was full of invisible thralls, flying weapons and delayed/broken sounds. Watch towers were bit better but even there I got some random thralls popping next to me in combat.
- Desert area was bit better, and noob river I didn’t have issues. Performance got worse further north I went. New asgarath was unplayable lagshow.
- New asgarath now loads as it should be, sounds are in sync and lag is greatly reduced.
- did a quick run on desert cities, all loaded nicely and didn’t face invisible enemies there either
I have recorded performance on SDD but can not link here (no links). No idea why this helps, but for me this fixed all.
Steps on how to reproduce issue:
- None, just trying to help people