Purge bar goes down, making purge near-impossible to get online

Game mode: Online (PvE)
Problem: Bug
Region: EU

I’ve recently been playing PvE with a friend (two in a clan). We’ve reached the journey step “Survive a purge”, but every time we go offline for more than 24-48 hours, the purge bar drops significantly. For example, we managed to raise the bar to around 35% by Friday, and logging in today (Sunday), I find the bar is now at only 20%.

We’ve built huge T3 bases; we’ve got tons of good thralls. There’s literally nothing else interesting to do. It seems like we’d need to playing for multiple hours a day for at least a week, if not longer, to become eligible for a purge.

Due to this bug, the “Survive a purge” journey step is super tedious at best, and near impossible at worst. And a broken journey step means a broken game, thus requires a fix ASAP.

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

1. Build, mine, get thralls, and do other activity to raise purge bar over several days.
  2. Log out for 48 hours.
  3. Log in and find purge bar is significantly reduced.
2 Likes

I play on PC and have been having this problem as well.

I wish I could have that problem,:rofl: it seems mine hasn’t gone down in the past 2 days.

This is not a bug it’s by design, purge depends on play time and building. Sounds like you have to play more explore keep building CONSTANTLY.

Hi @MartinB105, thank you for reaching out, we’re aware of this situation and have registered your feedback regarding it for the developers to look into.

Thanks. Looking forward to a fix so we’re able to continue our game.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.