Purge bar still not increasing

Was wondering if putting a number value in the purge bar might help keep track of increase/decrease as well

Also should let you know that my purge bar did change to the purple colour with the update though

1 Like

Hey @DrakonTrelos

The color change is intended. Is your bar still behaving the way you reported?
We still haven’t heard back about this issue as most of our staff is out for the weekend.

Yes my bar has not gone past halfway. Looks like it slowly decreases then only goes back to halfway.

1 Like

My purge bar has finally gone past half way. Seems building a lot of T3 is what I needed to do. Killing unnamed city bosses and NPC’s seems to award very little purge points in comparison. But at least it is rising.

1 Like

I think you need a combination of both.
We spent the last couple of days upgrading our t3 defences at asagarth as well as some severe nordheimer genocide and our bar finally went past the threshold. 17 seconds later we got a 55 minute purge. Not sure what purged us as we were offline and the event log just says NPC.

Yes, never had problem to increas my purge-meter since the latest patches.
Some activity mixt, doing some killings and buildings stuff. Nothing fancy, just the traditional daily stuff mostly, or what i call it.

Yes I think mixing it up is the key.
We got the bar up to half real quick by clearing the unnamed city repeatedly until it got to half, then it stopped. When we got the black ice out of the cupboard it started to move again, then slowed. So we clear asagarth a few times and it seemed to push on a bit.

1 Like

Hey @DrakonTrelos

Glad to hear this issue got fixed for you.
Our team is still looking into some problems reported affecting the purge bar.

Thanks and I am truly looking forward to my first personal purge since the server was made lol

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.