Purge Is Not More Reliable In Fact Its Broken

Game mode: [Online official]
Type of issue: [Bug]
Server type: [PvE]
Region: [EU]

Hi

Since the recent patch to purges to make them more reliable a bunch of peeps myself included have noticed the following in logs.

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/990135412904847872/6FBF27A92C611C7815DFCC47580FE0F050EA46B7/

Logs have a start-end with a 2-3 min duration but no purge occurs and i’m in the actual structure.

Before to initiate a purge one would have to place 3 unconnected structures slightly but not too far apart to make it happen. Now after testing in solo admin mode you just need a few foundations and have to be in the vicinity for it to occur. But if you are too far away from any structures you get the 2-3 start-end in logs.

Now I’m currently playing on server 1005 and after the patch i received a purge at the location i currently am, but since then i just seem to get the “ghost” purges as people call them.

Since the new purge mechanic is now based on player location how does the setting “minimum players online” on offical servers work with players no longer in the area?

Can you please make them unreliable again?

Thanks

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug: