Purge NOT coming for several days with full purge-bar.. Other clan got same issue

Game mode: Online official
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvE-Conflict #1213
Region: Europe, Russia
Clan: Twilight Club (some active members)

Purge NOT coming for several days with full purge-bar… Other clan got same issue.
Please see screens:

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Clan mate joins server at purge time, plays, purge not coming with full purge-bar
  2. Next day - same
  3. Next day - same
  4. Today - same

It must be one of thousands bugs in this game… Too many bugs guys, really.

Are your bases very small?
ISTR the purge won’t come if the base size is under a certain threshold.

We got very large bases. And that “other clan” too.

Having the same issue on a private server, luckily in that case I can manually start the purge.

Hey @Mr.DP

Is there any message in the event log regarding the start of the purge?

1 Like

No message, no stuck mobs.

that can happens, and it’s not new, 14 months ago i had a period of 6 + months with no purge launched at all (nothing in event log), 6+ bases (huge & little)

than one day with an update of game purge launched again, no idea what created situation, exactly same bases on server, before and after.

That’s FUNCOM, friend. They can ban you for writing “kokoko” in the chat or delete your base w/o a reason, but they can’t fix old 1000 times reported bug. Great job! :slight_smile:

Today purge happened. Don’t know why today, should happen much earlier.
Anyways, if you found the problem, close the topic.

Same trouble reported here, mate Purge can't start, but try every 10 min

I’ve spent more than 5 days trying to figure out what’s the problem. At least you got a responce…

Yeah, I hope Funcom not only fixes the Purges, but really improves them. Purge 2.0 or something like that. A real siege (not just a gaggle of imps hopping around and killing themselves on palisades).

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.