Purge spawning inside bases WAS reported during test live

@Ignasi While its certainly true purges have behaved like that since last year, most of us are trying to report a new issue. I suspect if @Huntsmanlance can add some more specifics from his server its the same thing. Purges are summarily warping into what should be valid, pathable, built on the ground bases. Constantly. I’ve had five purges in my solo game since patch 40 and not one has worked right (specifically, as they worked previously to patch 40). I’ve personally posted about my experiences in another thread:

And there have been a number of other posts on the subject. I fear though that maybe we the players are not being explicit enough in the details to have this viewed as a new problem. This is a new purge problem, and it is an absolutely critical problem. I cannot emphasis this enough (but I’ll try):

Anyone playing solo or on a private server should disable purges until a fix is found/applied.

Funcom should immediately disable purges on all official servers until a fix is found/applied.

6 Likes