PURGE: Starting/Stopping "Misfires"

Game mode: Online official
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvE
Region: US SW, Server 1735
Mods?: No
Edition: Steam

Bug Description:

For roughly 3 weeks, a purge has “misfired”. This is what I call when the event log states that one started, but there’s no other evidence of it. Then the event log states that it’s ended. Over the course of the past 3 weeks, my purge meter has been past the first line 85%+ of the time making me eligible. Per the log, I’ve had dozens of “misfires”. Thinking my bases’ construction was blocking a path to the identified target, I began dismantling my base, starting with the most recent construction. My first 3 purges in early November worked just fine. Base is located in the SE corner of B9. Built a 2nd base by the Temple of Frost obelisk, 200+ pieces, to direct a purge there. Again, misfires with both bases available.

This appears to be an issue for others on our server as well which is heavily populated with players and their bases.

Please fix this or advise on how to correct.

Steps to Reproduce:

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. Please be as detailed as possible; the more details, the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Build base in SE corner of B9
  2. Achieve at least 1st purge tick
  3. Wait for misfires

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.