Purges in Mounds of the Dead

I love undead and I love purges. But getting purged by undead all the time is getting boring.
Is there any other purges coming? (I am purge level 6)

On a side note, the purge undead dragon drops the star of the champion. I feel like this is unintended? A legendary chest key would make more sense.

2 Likes

According to wiki you might get The Forgotten Clan purge.

1 Like

Our clan had The Forgotten Clan purge there also

1 Like

No wait:

If his setting is lvl 6 each purge you cannot have Forgotten Clan (lvl 1-4).

But you can have:

• A clan of Cimmerian beast-tamers
  • A tide of Undead
  • A throng of yetis

According to the wiki.

We had the clan of Cimmerian beast-tamers, with wolves, mammoths and a White dragon as boss, beautiful :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Great! Now I finally understand why I also just get Undead Whites instead of silent legion when crafting undead…My luck SUCKS A$$!!!:rofl::joy::rofl:
I have had 5 purges, all undead! First 3 was fun but then it got a bit boring. I will maybe go and adjust my level a bit lower and see what happens… I was also thinking of making the purge trigger every 30 min like a massive purge assault. Great way to test what will come I guess.
Thank you so much for the replies @Qrizz , @tin_egg , @Born2bAlive

:metal::smiling_imp:

1 Like

Well, reducing the range (1-6 to 6 for example) obviously reduce the number of possibilities.

In any case you just had bad luck, you had 3 consecutive times undeads, you could had cimmerian beast tammers or yetis instead. :wink:

The only possibility you excluded with that setting was the Forgotten Tribe… (but obviously is the most wanted because without it you reduce 50% less chances to get T4 purge thralls and it’s easier to fight than beastmasters so… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::smiling_imp:)

1 Like

Ok hold on, hoooooold on here. I think I am either F^ked up or I went and F^ked up.
You can set the difficulty from 1 to 6?
Not just 6.
I thought if you say difficulty = 6 then all the purge may still spawn but just with more health and bigger damage.
I don’t mind easier purges, I just want variety and allot of it! I will go and adjust as soon as I am home!

Wait… What I’m saying is if your purges are setted to be always level 6 you can’t have Forgotten Tribe purges, because they have only levels from 1 up to 4.

But I always played on official servers.

I don’t know how the settings work, so I don’t know if you have a parameter to set the minimum level, one to set the highest or something else.

Aaaah, ok. Cool man. Thank you. Im’ setting it to lvl 4!
:metal::smiling_imp:

Difficulty level affects number of creatures per wave and number of waves, not the individual enemy. T2 Archer spawned while Purge level is set to 2 will have the same stats as T2 Archer spawned while Purge level is set to 6.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.