Purge's not completing - purge meter not resetting

Game mode: Online Official
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvE - Conflict
Region: PST

Purge gives 10 min warning, will spawn one or two waves of enemies correctly. Will give a message that they are regrouping and about 20 seconds into the timer for regrouping, timer will disappear, a horn will sound and no notice will pop up and the marker on the map will disappear as well. Event log will say that the purge has ended however no notice for ending occured and purge meter remains untouched. Event log is also logging many more purges starting and ending within a few seconds.

other notes: i have a base in an open area, on a cliff with large open fields and nothing built or created around it. i have had a normal purge that gave 6 waves and ended properly here, both purges that i was given notice of were Vanir Chieftains.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. have a base on an official server
  2. kill things til your purge meter is full
  3. be online at purge time
  4. wait and be disappointed
  5. repeat several times because it doesnt remove your purge level so it will perpetually purge you.
1 Like

Hey @retrophone

We’ve got a few reports about this lately. Our team is looking into it.
Thanks for your feedback.

awesome! tyvm for the response!

1 Like

yes it happened to me also on pve c server official had 3 named within 2 waves and when knocked last one out purge ended no win message or anything. And purge bar still full after 3 days.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.