PVE Raids and NPC outposts

So I had a thought for PvE/PvE conquest. It’s honestly a bit pointless to make siege weapons or explosives most of the time, as there is nothing to use them for other than gathering star metal. What if outside of the static camps, NPC enemies could occasionally build things like outposts, and said outposts could be built like player structures? Say your exploring, and you see an enemy outpost. The outpost could expand further if it doesn’t get destroyed for a while. Letting it build or expand would increase the amount of loot you can claim from raiding it. the outpost could expand to the size of a medium castle, and spawn enemies around it. This would allow pve players to enjoy raiding from time to time, and give a use for siege weapons in PvE. (Expanded idea) Also, maybe a player can claim an NPC outpost or something if they kill all the NPCs and claim a flag at the top. This could allow new players to claim some enemy structures to use as an outpost. Just an idea.

1 Like

I like the idea but spawning outposts in random places is rather pointless in multiplayer because players tend to build up a lot of places.
What I think is more realistic is to add some “tower” strong points at some fixed locations (a faction capitals are good example) with doors players can blow up. Behind the door there could be a
rare fighter / archer spawn point along with some treasure chests.

We already have something like this in some places of the world

That’s a really good idea ! It would make the world a bit more alive and players would experience unique things !

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.