Hello FC & people,
We have an issue with playing PVE Conan Exiles on PC. Our servers have some individuals stealing and ruining surges intentionally and since it’s PVE server we cannot really do anything.
Suggested changes to PVE Surges:
- Make the altars and KO altars locked to the person who initiated the surge or his clan
- Lock killed thrall inventories to the people initiating the surge or his clan
- Surge to have a “bubble” around it, if other than the player who summoned or his clan are trying to pull thralls out of the area the thralls should despawn OR make sure that KOd thralls can only be pulled by the people initiated the surge or their clan.
This is PVE server, the rules and tools should be PVE centric. If my clan wants to summon a surge, we should be able to do it without fear of other players waltz in, steal out our elderium and essence, kill and loot our thralls and pull what they need. Technically, there’s absolutely nothing we can do at the moment if our server has gigantic a-holes who specifically come to steal everything we summon and our materials. This is not PVP, and people choose PVE specifically choose to be here for a reason. I’d like FC to make sure that the reason is not to harass other players while they stand idle by.
Suggestions regarding Vaults:
- Vaults should be locked to the player entered them, immediately.
- If someone else wants to go in a vault in progress, the person the vault is locked to should get a notification and he can either approve or keep the vault locked. Too many times we toiled through the mobs and bosses just to see some a-holes wizz next to us and steal out the final boxes…
- As soon as the person the vault was locked to, exits the vault, he should get a 30m-2hr timer lockout. The vault should immediately reset along with all the chests and be made available to the next person. Too many times we went through the vault just to be greeted with an empty chest at the end.
I hope these make sense and will be considered. Thanks.