PvP Conqueror Guide

don`t even start carny as a new player :slight_smile:

Using brute atm, trying to lrern the basicks
.cant hit mutch jett​:crazy_face::crazy_face:

Mele combat in pvp is New to me.

Brute is arguably better in every way for PvP, but carnage is a LOT of fun. Brute isn’t as gear / AA dependent, either.

1 Like

hm can`t agree here,but brute is easier and more useful when u need to play 1v6(usual thing on Crom minis)

I’ve been thinking about trying PVP one day, thanks for this guide!

Hi. A read whole guide and have question - so you trade Rend flesh and all other addition feats for Defiance that heals OMG less then 1k hp?
Why wont you use that talent build? It has all same feats but it has rend, yes i dont have 30% root resistance but its isnt a big deal cause i have unlimited charges that removes root and i dont need that 800-900 hp healing spell. But i have rend that can burn ppl in seconds. What would you say?

https://joharaoc.eu/feat?link=v16_11661a8461e6c61b4c61ece0c3540c8660d7a10c8cc0c92c0c9900c5480c6d40ca580cf080cabe0cb240cc4c0c3b80d86c0c5a80d09c0cbec0d8cd0c8000c7380ccb00cd14

I’m no expert on carnage. I’ve played it very little compared to brute. I’d say, though, that having at least 1 point in Resolute advance lets you break root with charge, not just to have root immunity. Defiance is a decent heal for the entire group, and when I played carnage I didn’t find rend flesh worth it, but other people more experienced can give their thoughts.

These days I use this spec in brute: Conqueror - Feat Planner - JoharAoC

Defiance is an amazing heal when fully feated. In pvp your team will appreciate it. In pve, well « it depends ».

1 Like

it heals 800-900 hp, discipline heals twice more…

It heals your entire TEAM every 30s and can crit.

1 Like

who cares about team? they have healer

:man_facepalming:

4 Likes

Welcome to Crom Minis everyone!

1 Like