PvP Twink League

This sounds really fun. I’ll have to level a lowbie up!

1 Like

I couldn’t make the time frame, but I am ready with my 19 barb. I hope we can get enough to run more times and I will try to make things work on my end. Excited to see this project get going!

1 Like

Sounds funn, ill start lvling a new toon to

1 Like

:boom: Twink League PvP :boom:

thumbnail-a-bucket-of-blood%20(2)

Friday the 13th

Ppl doing this? If so, i need to lvl a lowbie. Are u guys at 39?

1 Like

Pl. give me some info.
Lvl??
ANY class Restriction??
TIME Range?? Any other time??
Server fury??

1 Like

I guess this didnt work out😞 too bad

Natti Cheer up, don’t be so emotional.

You saw the thread and the information is all there. Did you message by forum or in-game, to let anyone know what level range you wanted to play in?

If you want to play twinks in pvp mini it takes 12, you all know that. I’m on Knockouch every Saturday to play on Crom, but Fury players can do this, too. It is not exclusive to me yapping in [Global] to make it happen.

People on this thread who said they would show up to play, a little disappointing, but we’re in many time zones. Spend an hour to level a 19 or go on to 39. The thing is, this is really open to any levels except 80, because signing for minis in those ranges helps it pop. I think we can apprentice them from within the groups? I’d like to pop one to see, but this is up to the community to decide if they want to participate.

1 Like

:writing_hand: Xaos,

Every question you asked is explained in this thread. I will expand on the main ideas to clarify. Thank you for your interest :wink:

Knockouch: I’ve been promoting and talking to people Saturdays on Crom, except last week was Friday the 13th.

We can meet to play low level characters until enough gamers find out about this and we have (12) popping minis in every range. It may take a month to even be noticed by some occasional players, but it doesn’t take long to level a 19 or 20-39 to start.

Fury
Playing on Fury seems like a way to revive the server, and open world PvP maps allow creative battles and group combinations while we gather up teams. The population is thin, but creating a character for low level PvP isn’t a big sacrifice to Cromites. Afterall, they would be in the same range, meeting every week, making new friends, learning pvp, and can extend their group play to dungeons and even purist; they’re in the same range.

The community has an interest, but players need to be more vocal about what times they can play. The hardest part to organize this is unreliable players, which is similar to organizing a raid on Crom.

Just remember, anyone can do this. It’s as simple as posting to [NPH] and LFM players in your range. I will only be happy to see players LFM on their best day/time. No one should sit this out because the time was preliminary and intended to be flexible.

I spent the past 3 weekends playing Knockouch (19) and leveling another for [20-39]. When the group drifts away, wait a few hours and promote it again. The interesting this is that while waiting to gather up others I was leveling, there was no down time being wasted.

Enjoy yourselves and have fun while keeping the community interested & active.

I would like to suggest, or ask is there a best day that people would prefer and from there, see if we could do rolling matches on that day at various times so as many as can would be able to a match or two in.
Salut! :beers: