Question of the Week: What would be the coolest crossover with Conan Exiles?

Listen, all I’m saying is if Pokemon was a thing in the Exiled lands, Conan’s team would consist of
Charizard, Conkeldurr, Pangoro, Incineroar, and Buzzswole. Nothing but muscle, frowns, and power.

8 Likes

Star wars >.>

8 Likes

Pokemon are an actual thing in conan exiles, Thrallomon that is. :smiley:

3 Likes

Athough I´m not the first one here to do so, I claim that THE BLACK KNIGHT from Monthy Python´s is a must have in Conan Exiles! Not only is his fight with King Arthur like pvp in CE in a nutshell, we already have his helmet in game!!!

A pity we already have real mounts, though :anguished:

4 Likes

We already have pokemon in Conan, the OP Thralls :wink:

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:, you simply rock

1 Like

I found yhe presence of jack sparrow more possible of all the others. Imagine the black pearl sailing the buccaneer bay, with jack sparrow on it. I begin to like the idea a lot. Nice thought dude :+1:.

3 Likes

You know there’s a quest in the upcoming game “Rustler” about the MP black knight? Is like GTA2 meets medieval times horse-jacking. Funcom should get to be their publisher…it’s on kickstarter.

1 Like

Dragon Dogma , one of the biggest game ever!!!
old but still funny and interesting!!!

3 Likes

Is dragon dogma the one where you can climb your enemies and stab them in the throath? Would be awesome in here.

2 Likes

Looks like fun and a good sense of humor. I like the part about actually shooting cows with the trebuchet :laughing: I will keep that on my list!

2 Likes

Elder Scrolls, think about it, shouting in conan exiles. Oh the orgasms.

the beastmaster

9 Likes

@Kapoteeni I agree with you completely re ‘Red Sonya’ - but hurled the name into the mix as best of a bunch being led by pokemon suggestions. Ideally, if not in the genre as defined in the books, it should not pass - although there are many things in the books that cannot pass the test of time as some of the content is simply horrendously discriminatory and unacceptable.

To be honest, because FunCom made the game and player characters so adjustable, and accommodated the Modders so widely, any unofficial server can have most characters from most similar genres. Therefore, if there was any suggestion to FunCom Dev regarding Cross-Overs, I would recommend bringing more stuff into the core game that is currently only available via the most popular Mods. I would certainly not have stuck with the game for as long as I have if not for modded content (Players on my server have variously created many of the comic genre characters - on my old server we had a party that included Thorgrim, Belit and at least three Red Sonjas.

3 Likes

Beastmaster

2 Likes

Ho ho ho! Lightsabers!!!

2 Likes

How about Wizards of the Coast’s Underdark D&D setting? That would combine with a popular request from the other week, while also adding some magic. Also barbarians are a D&D class (presumably in homage to Howard), so it’s only fitting.

2 Likes

With everyone suddenly liking The Witcher due to its Netflix series, im gonna sound like a normie for suggesting it.

Despite that though it’s a dark world filled with monsters and general fear of magic. They complement each other nicely.

My second is Dragons Dogma. Damn do I love that game. Shame the MMO never got released to the West

6 Likes

Well damn sounds like I need to play Dragons Dogma with how many people mentioned that!

3 Likes

Definetly Nicole!
Old game but still fresh and responsive combat system for each class from mages to striders,to paladins or warlocks and more.
Intriguing big bosses to face, some of ‘em really huge and massive, nice and various character editor and a very interesting co-operative session (no direct multiplayer but you can use other people’s ■■■■/thrall). (why p.a.w.n is censored???)
Yes indeed is pretty aged now (originally was for PS3) but still engagin’ in it’s own mechanics.

At night there are badder enemies around, lightsources are ALL dynamic and 200 levels to climb are enough to try all the classes and mix them (only one saveslot).
Maybe some good idea could be… ehm, well abducted in the xile lands ^^

3 Likes