Question on the Pet Skins

Trying to figure out why some of these can be used on all versions of a pet and others are limited to certain versions only.

Like the Turanian skin for the elephant. I just want the strongest elephant (mammoth) to look fancy and keep the same stats. Am I missing an alternate feat/recipe to do so or do I need to look for mods to fix this?

1 Like

If you use it on your strongest elephant it will turn into a weak elephant with many slots. With the caravan animals it is either/or. Either you get more slots or you keep the higher stats.

2 Likes

Got it.

Been looking at mods to remove the extra slots and just change the look of the animal but not finding anything on the steam workshop.

modders usually have no access to modify DLCs so if you want a DLC elephant, you will have to accept that it will be a weak elephant with many slots

1 Like

Sometimes your simplicity is a killer :joy::joy::joy::joy:. My friend @dullahandan welcome to the comunity and listen to @Narelle, you will get only the truth from this person :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.

1 Like

sorry :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

No way I love it please change nothing :+1:, originality is something that this world needs the most, we are full of monkeys :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. Thank you for being you.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.