Quit the game because of how awful Archery is

Thanks devs I’ve now had enough. I was looking so forward to playing this game with friends but after what you did to archery i just cannot find the game fun. I play an archery in every game i play especially survival games and what you have done is borderline a betrayal of what i paid to play all those months ago.

You had a fun system and now for moronic balance reasons which make NO sense whatsoever you nerfed the dmg to pretty much nothing. I have a Longbow IRL and i can guarantee when it hits you it does more than 4 damage…

That aside thanks for turning a game i loved into something i’ve had to quit. I just cannot play without an archery system that’s half decent and this doesn’t even make playable, you hear that? your system is not even playable.

3 Likes

For me its not the damage so much but the fact that bows no longer work like bows. The bow works like a gun on the left click and a sword for the right click.

Left click is like pulling the trigger on a gun no control just pwee pwee pwee. And right click is a regulated draw and hold for X secs then auto release like a sword.

Just take them out of the game if you cant figure out how to balance them, your just ■■■■■■■ everyone off with these changes.

1 Like