Radial menu not working on 'containers' and Walking not working

Game mode: Online official, Online private, Single Player
Type of issue: | Bug |
Server type: PvE
Region: USA

2 parts that appeared at the same time:

1. While walking a stutter begins. Sprint provides smooth motion until Endurance runs out and you are walking again.
  2. On PC the ‘E’ key will not open a radial menu on containers, meaning crafting benches, boxes, thralls, and tames. Instead the inventory management windows attempt to open but flash on and off continuously until releasing the ‘E’ key.

Context: about 2 days ago I mistakenly hit the Backspace key and Walking became the default movement. After hitting Backspace again to return to Jogging these problems began.

As noted above I have tried this on both Official and Unofficial servers, as well as Single Player. Single Player was tested with and without mods while Online play was tested on modded Private server and unmodded on Official server. I have rebooted both the game and my computer.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. (Use Backspace key?)
  2. Login and begin moving.
  3. Attempt to open containers.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.