Real Named thralls spawn rate

So were the named alchemists fixed or are they still broken and not spawning?

the alchemist at the mounds always worked fine, I think he#s the only one who can spawn atm

Wow… How long has this been going on?

BTW I just built a wheel base to farm for an alchemist at the ward tower. All that wasted material. It is like you damned near have to research what is broken before you do anything in this game. Otherwise you are just potentially wasting your time.

yeah rokur is bugged since months, the same bug as with njoror pre-fix, volcano is entirely bugged now I think and theres no more spawning spot for sranka blacktooth since months^^ so in the entire game there´s exactly one single working spot for a named alchemist left^^ let´s not talk about purge-spawns^^ I dont get how they are incapable of fixing these with all the reports in the forums… those reports often even include the simple solutions for those bugs regarding named thrall spawns

sooo… what did you adjust? what are all the specific rates now?

Are you friggin’ serious?! Months?! Man wtf are they even doing over at Funcom? Oh… I know… making more DLCs… smfh!

So just before I go and build another wheel and close it in, I just want to confirm, the ONLY place to get a named alchemist now is the Mounds of the Dead?

afaik, yes, I mentioned all alchemists which had, or should have had a regular spawnpoint at some point, all other factions don´t even have named alchemists in their spawningtables - beside purges maybe - most people probably don´t even know about this spot at the mounds since he is a bit seperated from all the other crafters

So the one at the mounds of the dead is not in the buildings with the other crafters?

no, it´s southeast of the other huts with crafters, he has his own hut with some fighters in front

Does he have a placeholder NPC?

all tiers of alchemists spawn there if that´s what you mean

Yeah. Thanks Chaos :slight_smile:

After looking at the spawn rates that Alex02 posted, everything mostly seems to be working except for the alchemists. So I am wondering if this could be intentional on Funcom’s part?

You’re welcome :slight_smile:

No, it doesn’t seem/look like this is intended, I couldn’t think of any reason for such an intend either, but hey, this is funcom we are talking about after all^^

It seems that named fighters in the volcano Don’t match this very low spawn rate.

in About 10 runs there, i was able to find 3 daicas and 2 spinas whereas “Vais” the archer is still to be found.
So the spawn rates for fighters must be either much higher or i’m just extremely Lucky while the spawn rate for vais and anos seem to be Indeed freakin low (and i would maybe even say named archers spawn rates might be broken atm as i couldn’t find any of them in my previous playthrough either. Still need to be confirmed though…)

@Chaos

I meant intended as in a stealth nerf. Like if they were thinking it is too easy to make explosives so this would be one way to nerf explosives production. Just nerf the amount of T4 alchemists. The only reason I was starting to think this is because it is so odd this is not affecting any other type of named thrall. It is evidently only a problem with alchemists and ALL alchemists are now not in game except for one spawn location.

But if it isn’t intended, then it just looks really really REALLY bad for this dev team to let something like this slip for months now. Things like this make the game just frustrating as hell and bleed even more players.

Heck I came back to the game a couple of weeks ago to check out all the new stuff and I am already wanting to quit due to all the frustrating bugs that are still plaguing the game.

the strongest fighter in the game, vathis the hierophant (male/female) is still spawning 100% at the shrine of the oracle, so there is NO luck involved with fighters.^^ funcom lacks consistency too.

haven´t seen a named archer in the volcano either.

they already nerfed it by reducing the drop rates of demon blood, getting rid of the 100% artisan spawns in the volcano is a good thing IMO, it was too easy, this is a further nerf do bombs. but getting rid of all spawns except one does not make any sense. alphas getting a further advantage by occupying the one single spawn spot for a named alchemist? yeah great idea…

Vathis is a t4 voltaries fighter, same as Daicas and Spinas, she/ or he is Indeed a 100% spawn but those last 2 have a low chance to spawn, so luck is involved for them to spawn.

will need further feeback from the Community about Vais and Anos to be able to state their spawn rate is broken or not. Thanks for the reply

I know, they are equally in strength :slight_smile: but I have the opinion that since he is a guaranteed spwan, any other fighter spawn doesn´t matter since he will always be there as long as noone else capuered him the last 10/15 min, therefore no RNG is involved with fighters :slight_smile: -That´s how I see/meant it :slight_smile:

i get your point.
Though when alex is talking about the 2.2% rate of the t4 voltaries fighters he is obiously referencing to daicas and spinas. My post was about THIS spawn rate rate being maybe higher than to what shows up in the dev kit, Nothing more.