Red Dragon under texture

Game mode: Online official (may be Solo too)
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvE
Region: EU

If you hold the boss (the red mother of the dragons) around the left (from the boss’s face) column, then the dragon will fail under the texture. The problem is that, due to the mechanics of the boss’s attack, when he falls beneath the texture, he does not cause damage and is easy to kill just sitting on top of the boss.
How to say the problem, on the one hand it is an easy farm, on the other hand it is a hole in the texture.

P.S.: Please repair the thralls, without them it’s sad and lonely

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Climb onto the left (from the boss’s face) pedestal
  2. Agro boss
  3. Run clockwise around the column
  4. ???
  5. PROFIT
2 Likes

Hey @Myrzik_72

Thanks for sharing your findings with us. We’ve informed our team about this so they can look into it and avoid the Red Mother to sneak out of combat.

1 Like

So does the big bone dragon in the Arena. I visited it not long ago with my Thrall and in combat tried to run away from it’s aggro back from where I came (past the lorestone and then down the stairs). It followed me and got stuck in textures under the floor. Thrall didn’t see it there and stood still so I killed this bone horror all by myself 'cause it was easy-cheesy to avoid it’s attacks from under the floor.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.