Relic hunter fighter or bandit chief?

Hello everyone!
Just a little question, I see lot of people say that t4 bearer thrall is the best, max HP and damage.
But what about namned archer and fighter from relic hunter purge?
Tyra or Iris, i think, they also have 9.900 HP, does anybody compared them to t4 bearer? is damage is related to hp or to their class? if both, them bearer may not be
that OP ?
have a nice day!

Anja The Dervish is a 4500 HP Cimmerian Archer from the purge. She hasn’t been fully tested yet, but with quivering arrows and a high-end bow, she can easily hit 270 DMG per shot. Taking her to a perch near a modest Exile village results in about a dozen small puddles.

ok, thank you for the fast reply.
just, i was talking about Ambusher Tyra (archer-9.9k hp) and SeekerIris (fighter-9.9k hp).

i will test them my self then,
have a nice day!

That will maybe answer your question

2 Likes

Honestly I think this debate is temporary and volcano thralls will be the strongest later, assuming the game doesn’t introduce higher tier area with higher tier thralls.

hello, thank you for the reply !
unfortunately the video still Don’t answer my question,
my point is that sepermeru namned fighter/archer/bandit leader are 7k hp, if you compare them to namned bearer 9.9k hp, their are weaker,
but i still Don’t see anyone comparing the best relic hunterthrall (relic hunter purge fighter/archer witch are 9.9k hp) to the bearer.
in term of strenght i think that purge relic hunter thrall are best (my own opinion- not tested yet) , but in term of thrall farming- knowing how the purge work…. no.

Have a nice day !

And for the love of Crom, Funcom, please start showing these “secondary” stats, such as ‘strength’ (damage multiplier?), preferred weapon type(s) etc. in the UI, instead of us having to rely on datamined or highly volatile “testing”.

While I do appreciate all the hard work that goes into the above, I’d much rather see it ingame.

ETA: if any of those ‘secondary stats’ actually exist, that is. Which is, I suppose, not actually officially confirmed?

2 Likes

Bearers are the best because of their increased storage space. Their damage is not that bigger then fighter’s damage and is somewhat compensated by bearer’s less consistent combat behavior. And 2k bigger HP pool is not needed in general.

Bearer can be considered the best in situations when you need to utilize their storage space to carry the loot - like Dead Mounds farming.
If you are going to farm bosses in the UC, I would say named fighter is better - their combat behavior is more consistent.

Named archers are the worst because they need a good bow (legendary) which is much more difficult to come by then the good melee weapon, and a good arrows. And even then I would say they don’t have any role besides defending you base from Purge.

1 Like

y can’t I like this like 20x?

Yeah I use Bearer in all situations except in UC. I do kill one boss with my Bearer on the way to my outpost just outside the UC when I feel like it, but I find named fighters do kill bosses faster than my bearer for some reason that I’m not aware of.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.