Actually, all religion’s armor is useless for combat, are just “cosmetic”
Most of all weapons are weak when compared with endgame weapons (there are exceptions)
My suggestion is make all religon weapons and armors, equivalent to a legendary endgame gear.
But currently they are easy to craft…
The cost to craft this kind of gear could be almost the same we need to summon a avatar.
The altar should not be destroyed in the process, but the archpriest could craft a limited amount of times before be sacrificed. As each weapon or armor consume part of archpriest soul to bless that.
How many times before sacrificed?
- enough to craft a complete gear + one combo weapons (1H+offhand or 2H or dualwield)
After crafted, the armor + weapons have a good durability, but cant be repaired as a legendary.
Two things could happened:
- A new archpriest to repair using manifestation + materials only in a altar lvl3
- The item will be destroyed after durability reach zero and a new needs to be crafted.
As a blessed equipment, it could have special properties as:
- Set = Imunity to poison and bleed
- Yog = Possiblity to eat a dead enemy to restore full health
- Ymir = Great dmg reduction armor
- Derk = Increase potion/poison effects
- Mitra = Good life regen during combat
Its just a draft idea…