Religion passives and etc

Each religion need an upgraded.

Each alter needs its inventory increase. T1-T3 needs bigger storage.

Each religion needs a star metal weapon of all weapon types.

Each religion needs a full armor set of light,medium and heavy. Their also needs to be an Epic versions.

Each religion needs a full set of clothing. As well as Epic versions.

Each religion needs building decorations.

Each religion need a passive. The passive granted by picking the religion from the start.

Set: Immunity to Poison.

Crom: Immunity to bleeding.

Yimir: Immunity to Frostbite.

Yog: Immunity to blind.

Mitra: Immunity to Cripple.

Derketo: Immunity to Heatstroke.

Jhebbal Stag:All Tiers and etc are freely unlock once quest is done. It’s is not a starting religion. This religion is quest base to unlock. Normally a religion and its weapon cost points to unlock. This religion passive allows all of it to be unlock once quest is done.

1 Like

Each religion need an upgraded.

Religion could use a rework in order to have religion turn out to become a nice and balanced feature.
I agree on that. There was a point system idea where players with current levelcap end up with 6 points and may use up to 5 in each religion or spread them as they see fit.
I like that idea.

Each alter needs its inventory increase. T1-T3 needs bigger storage.

I do agree on that. T3 is fine though.

Each religion needs a star metal weapon of all weapon types.

No! At most two different weapons for each religion.

Set: Daggers+Bow
Mitra: Polearm+2h Sword
Yog: Hammer+Daggers
Ymir: Axe+throwing axe
Derketo: 1h Sword+Shield
Jhebbal Sag: Claws+Bow
Crom: +dmg depending on unlocked tools → starmetal +40

Each religion needs a full armor set of light,medium and heavy. Their also needs to be an Epic versions.

No!

Each religion needs a full set of clothing. As well as Epic versions.

Yes, but clothing is for visuals only. No epic needed.

Each religion needs building decorations.

That would be great! Certain key buildings should be there for all of them, like a smaller well just like at Mitra.
All of those allowing for 3 sips until it’s dry.

Each religion need a passive. The passive granted by picking the religion from the start.

Depends. Generally a nice idea - but then a player should have to decide on a single religion for obvious balancing reasons.

Set: Immunity to Poison.

Sounds reasonable.

Crom: Immunity to bleeding.

Immunity to bleeding sounds like Yog.
Crom is a little hard, since he doesnt get any altar, decorations, clothings, avatar or else.
Maybe never experiencing thirst+hunger? (Meaning the player wont starve to death. Hunger+thirst would still decrease all the way down to 0 though. Balancing reasons.)

Yimir: Immunity to Frostbite.

Sounds reasonable.

Yog: Immunity to blind.

I dont think that fits in any way. First off, there is no “blind” debuff, though I guess it would be funny if there was.

Mitra: Immunity to Cripple.

Seems okay I guess. Will turn out OP in pvp though. Just warning.

Derketo: Immunity to Heatstroke.

Hot lady, huh? chuckle

Jhebbal Sag:All Tiers and etc are freely unlock once quest is done. It’s is not a starting religion. This religion is quest base to unlock. Normally a religion and its weapon cost points to unlock. This religion passive allows all of it to be unlock once quest is done.

Nope. Everything comes at a price. Unlocking it for free due to the dungeon is fine, but all tiers? No.
Instead a perma night vision might do the trick.

1 Like

Clothing is a very light armor. Epic versions are needed.

Armors and weapons base on each god’s design.

Blind isn’t in the game yet. Yog mask says it allows you to speak to the spirits. So blind immunity makes sense.

6/7 Religions can be pick at start.

Makes no sense to give stag worshipers a passive immunity. Unlock all tiers through quests is best option.

Yes, I got a typo there. I tend to oversee my own typos…

Clothing cant be seriously thought of as armor. It simply isnt armor. And religious outfits arent eighter.
Those wont need epic versions. Simply makes no sense at all…

True. As I said, it might turn out fun to be able to blind players. I would suggest the screen acting as if in northwestern nights - completely black; duration: 2 seconds.

Oh I think night vision as passive for jhebbal sag makes perfect sense. It’s all about hunting and wild beasts, and both would fit a basic night vision perfectly.

Anyway - the thought of these passive definitly require the player to choose a single religion. It would be totally imbalanced otherwise.
No poison? No bleed? No frostbite? No heatstroke? No cripple? That would take a lot from pvp and make the game even more easy for pve. Bad idea. Instead have that be combined with said other idea about religion point system causing a player only to get one of these passives when reaching 5/5 points. Then your idea is fine.

However a perma nightvision might prove just as useful as a natural immunity against poison or bleeding.
Only the immunity against cripple would definitly turn out to likely be OP.

The Stag is quest only. The passives are used to help balance religion or no religion.

Crom getting immunity to bleeding helps none religion taken players.

You misunderstood my passive immunity.

You only get 1 passive immunity.

Your choice depends on your religion from toon creation.

The stag isn’t a religion to pick in character creation.

That’s why it lacks an immunity.

There a status effect called Crippling Poison. Set worshippers are immune to the poison part. Mitra worshipers are immune to the Cripple effect. Set worshippers still gets cripple. Mitra worshippers still gets poison.

First off: I cannot misunderstand which simply hasnt been stated before.
This is why I suggested you to use paint to visualize your ideas instead of writing it down yourself, as most times there is something to misunderstand because of a lack of informations.

Choice depending on character creation?
Do you get how that would extremely hurt new players?
Without a way to change it so something else after creation, all which is left is recreating the character if the player wants to change that passive.

I mean we are speaking about something which is decided in character creation and affects the whole playthrough - and the devs have been negative about bonuses tied to other things during character creation.

So if you want that to happen, there needs to be a way to change it or rather have it apply AFTER creation when selecting a certain choice at some dialogue.
And then Jhebbal Sag needs a passive as well, while Crom would be needed to eighter get Conan as the one spreading the word of Crom OR no bonus.

btw. If the poison effect is called exactly crippling poison, then setites wont be crippled nor poisoned since its the effect of that poison. However mitrean believers would still suffer both.

On the other hand, I do like the thought of having character creation have some effect on the toon.

1 Like

Nuria there would be a way to change your starting religion.

Magic not in the game right now.

The ritual requires blood,demon blood and human meat.

You need a friendly sorcery and you must agree to the ritual.

The person changing religion must be without inventory items and have nothing equipped.

A message pops up.

Then you repick your starting religion.

After you pick. Your toon dies.

Real life time of 24 hours for PVP players to change again.

How? You didnt tell about this. Think about the whole image and then tell about the whole image. Only telling small bits wont help people understand your suggestions properly. We cant read your mind. We can only read what you write.

I guess that might be a funny idea.
Link it to a certain place too, so in case of pve-c and pvp, players might encounter each other…

However I dont know if its possible to have other players interact with one.
Maybe another sacrifice thingy?
Cooldowns are a thing which… well…
Nah.
Maybe a potion which had been made from some bossdrops (dregs+black keep) needs to be used which grants the player a buff which then makes them being watched by the gods - then sacrifice a life (comrade, thrall) and be rewarded with some 2 min decay item which needs to be consumed in order to switch the passive?

This again would imply that Jhebbal Sag may be granted a proper passive as well. One which fits both a beast and a hunter…

The passives should have little to no impact on combat because PvP/pve-c will be heavily influenced. Instead just use a daily prayer buff gained from any one religion that day. Be it a ritual, sacrifice, or donation.

I will not give the stag another passive then what I stated.

The stag quest only.

To me it’s not a true Religion.

I want more religion weapons.

Religion armors. Epic armors.

A weapon type for each religion.

Full clothing sets.

Building decorations.

I care little about the passives chosen. I just want more religion stuff.

1 Like

Religion armors could be base on star metal.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.