Remove raid hour

The question is why are there timetables?
I think the answer is to hope the owners are there to defend

However, I become a rabid dog between 6 and 11 p.m., as after I am deprived of a raid, I give everything I have
And I don’t like being stressed from 6 p.m. to 11 p.m., the fear of being raided, on Rust there is no timetable, so it’s natural, we don’t think about it, we’re not afraid, we’re much less fearful
Not to mention those who can’t play in the evening, the poor, they can never defend themselves, nor raid
I think we should remove the schedules on Official pvp server

What do you think ?

1 Like

In that case we need 2 types of PVP servers
1 - PVP Lawless - just like rust no rules and timers, free for all
2 - PVP Lawfull - you can attack any1 any time, but you can raid only bases currently online, quitting wont help, raid receive 1 hour window after logging out, so defend your base, or loose.

In 1st case we got deathmatch type of server for hardcore fun (no safe heaven)
In 2nd - more fair play, when people get chances to defend themselves from offline raiding.

3 Likes

It is very good, good idea

Answer is DBD.

“DBD” ? What means ?

Dynamic building damage

If you can detail because I do not know the details of this option

We had this years ago. Servers were called “mayhem”. Can’t remember why they were removed.

What you’ve described is a “dynamic raid timer” they already have one. But for some strange reason they haven’t activated it on official servers. I have it on my private server. It’s raiding 24/7. But you have 30 minutes (from when you start to damage a build) to get in and grab what you can before the building damage gets turned off.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.