Renaming our thralls

That defeats half the purpose though, and would make them less useful for misdirection… (Which is why I’d prefer the info on what kind of thrall you’re dealing with to remain hidden until the HP bar shows up.)

1 Like

Hell, just throw a few hundred names into a RNG system and players can randomly roll through the list until they find a name they like and use that instead.

It avoids the eyeroll of :black_square_button:-destroyer and the legendary ‘UrMom’ names, and gives us an opportunity to make our Thralls easier to identify and simpler to figure out who died where and to what.

1.How am I supposed to pull an “I am Spartacus” move with my thralls if I can’t name them after myself? (I’m no coder but it seems like it would be more work for the Devs to add new RNG as opposed to copying something that has already been done in game with our pets.)

2.Pretty sure that ship has sailed since we can rename our pets… (And frankly I think denying us the option to rename our thralls just because some people are immature morons is kind of insulting to those of us that aren’t.) This is an M rated game… I think the occasional eye-roll would be worth it for the added fun we could have with this.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.