Reporting Bugs In Conan

Ive just been fighting a Dragon Boss in Solo mode in the Unamed City Area on Exiled Lands and for some reason it was stopping healing after a few seconds, i had used all my Aloe Potions, i had my horse with me and my Greater Hyena and my Hyena was just stood there making a barking sound, not attacking the boss, ive noticed it does that quite alot, now my game is stuck on the select respawning point, it wont load in to my base, this game wouod be alot better if it didnt fkin lag at the worse times, your pets actually attacked when commanded and not just stand there like about as much use as a chocolate fireguard, if i had the help from my Greater Hyena maybe i wouldnt have died now I’m going to lose all my loot, this is the 3rd time I’ve started this game from the beginning and its seriously pissing me off

NOW I’VE LOST MY BEST GEAR, MY STEEL SHIELD, MY PERFECTED STEEL BATTLE AXE, PERFECTED STEEL/IRON SWORD, MY HEAVY CHEST ARMOUR, HEAVY HORNED HELMET, MY HYENA FUR GLOVES, BOOTS AND PANTS, MY CHARACTER HAS CHANGED COMPLETELY, THIS ISN’T EVEN MY GUY, MY BLACK HAND WAR PAINT GONE, GOOD JOB I RECORD THINGS ON MY PS4 PRO

I’VE ALSO LOST ALL MY ATTRIBUTE POINTS, IT GAVE ME 1 UNUSED ATTRIBUTE POINT TO USE, WOW!.. I’M SICK OF THIS GAME MAN, ALL THE HOURS OF PUTTING IN THE HARD WORK JUST FOR IT TO DISAPPEAR, I’VE JUST REACHED LEVEL 60 ASWELL, LIKE WTF!

1 Like

Do you mean solo on a public server or single player?
Tell us about your rig,

2 Likes

Greetings,

Please submit your bug report on the correct section of the forum and with the provided template so we can assist you.

Once you start a new post on any of those categories the template will show. Make sure to fill in all the information requested.

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Solo single player, PS4 PRO, 4TB External, 500GB, new thermal paste added few days ago, free of dust clean up, 100MBs Fibre Broadband, The game has been going great with no lag what so ever since i installed it on my internal HDD and turning motion blur on and changing other settings, i do sometimes make myself admin just so i can fast travel around when i need too for Iron or when i die so i can quickly teleport back to my Corpse collect my loot and gear and quickly teleport out, I dont mind losing my best gear but it’s the fact that I’ve now lost my attribute points and all my attributes are at 0, my game bugged out when i died trying to defeat The Red Mother as it got stuck on the Select Respawning Screen so i had to close the application…

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.