Requested feature to support Battlepass content

Could I request Funcom make an official app for android/iOS so that I can get notifications when seasons begin and end? That would be supremely helpful, as I don’t want to miss out on new content (I am a busy grad student, so being alerted would be super awesome).

4 Likes

A preview of what can be unlocked without paying money/coins would be nice as well.

As for the Black Lotus Bazaar:
Additional options to be notified when one or more items has rotated out of the bazaar would incentivize me to sign into the game and see pictures of new items in case they might pull my fancy.
And I would love a way to look at a list of items that were previously available in the bazaar, then favorite any I missed so I can get notified when they return.

2 Likes

Indeed, that is a good idea.

1 Like

I like the idea how could one more app hurt :cry:.

2 Likes

My only concern is updating it as os updates occur. I don’t want them focused on Android 24 or iOS 87, I want them focused on Dune and CE. Maybe get the VtM licensing because the other companies pushing games out with that one keep messing up stuff. I believe FC would do the WoD brand a much better service.

2 Likes

Welcome to the Forum.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.