Requesting a nod to our favorite lich

IF! And only if the leaks that have been recently brought to light are In fact true. Then I would like to humbly request that funcom in their benevolence add a Easter egg for the forums very own Bryan_skull. Who for almost the entire time I have lurked on the forums been a champion for sorcery, necromancy, and other such foul things our lord crom should smite from hyboria. Though he is not with us now for whatever reason be it moving onto greener pastures or the more likely account ban. I feel he is worthy of having his mark put in-game for everyone who can remember him to remember his repugnant lunacy.
I would greatfully appreciate fellow members of the community to give feedback both for and against this idea so that funcom will see it and make judgment.

I believe you come… Second in this :wink:
https://forums.funcom.com/t/magic-coming-the-search-for-bryan-skull/193208/42
Visit more often , nice to have you around :+1:t6:

I totally agree with you. People that have been “rewarded” from devs with their “announcement” in game have really “work” for it and deserve it.

1 Like

I think mr. Skull is a perfect candidate personally purely based on sheer tenacity. That and I honestly can’t say he is a troll. If he is then he was super dedicated to it. But for as long as I have been on here and possibly longer he championed sorcery as feverently as our own @Croms_Faithful has championed our lord crom

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.