Resurrection Joe - just how tough is he? Also: how to LFG?

I now have all the parts needed to fight Resurrection Joe. But I’ve looked at the (one) Youtube video of a fight with him and he looks pretty tough.

So with a Chaos/DP IP 489 character, should I solo?

So far I have not grouped with anyone so I don’t know how to go about it.

How do I advertise? I’d be willing to go with a pickup group that consists of others who want the Lore (Zombies 13). Given the typical population of Kingsmouth if I broadcast locally I’d be unlikely to get anyone capable of standing in the line. Or do messages show up globally?

Finding this out could help with some other achievements as a number of the ones still I don’t have require a group. Summoning Cicatris for instance, requires a group of 5 even though I’m pretty sure it would be a fairly easy solo fight at this point.

2 Likes

Message in the general chat of each zone show up globally (within that zone) so for ppl in Polaris dungeon or other instances of kingsmouth for example. However your best bet is going to Agartha and posting in LFG channel (which can be added using the + symbol in your chat box)

Also yes it is soloable especially at your IP but will require the right build to do so.

2 Likes

I joined a group for Res Joe a couple of days ago, a kind soul did a shout out in Agartha global to check if anyone needed the lore and invited. They set up a raid group, so we could spill over to a second group so all could join.

Not sure how soloable it would be, he hit pretty hard. I was running Blood/Shotgun IP 536, there were 5 others in the groups and it still took us 15 - 20 seconds to kill him.

1 Like

Just about anything is soloable with the right build. Especially if hes willing to equip a hammer offhand but for the sake of community involvement the raid Idea sounds much better.

2 Likes

Since is hasn’t been mentioned yet, #sanctuary chat in-game is also a great way to recruit people.

2 Likes

My build weapons are: Chaos Mythic 12, Pistol Mythic 6. I don’t have any other Mythic level weapons and I’ve never used any other weapons in combat so I don’t have any levels in them.

So a hammer offhand would be a green weapon with no levels in it.

My build is straight from the “how to build all weapons” post elsewhere so it’s really designed for solo PvE story content.

I have killed several other Powerful Champions solo, e.g. the Village Eater. But Joe looks like he hits a lot harder from that video.

I have resisted grouping as my gaming tends to happen at odd times and I don’t want to let others down. But at this point I’ve finished the story so far, and I’m just grinding achievements.

OK I’ll do the Agartha shout over the weekend and see what happens.

There is often someone willing to help, whether or not they still need the kill themselves =). If you are on the SWL discord, then you can also try ask there ^^

1 Like