Rework of Weapon & Armor Crafting

Meanwhile, the game has many beautiful looking armor variants and weapons.

Funcom will always try to integrate challenging items into the game, just great!

But what really annoys me is that the player is bound to the attributes of the armor.

It’s not wrong to give armor and weapons a boost to the attributes, but why don’t you give the player the choice of what exactly he wants to wear now?

In the desert I would like to run around in Aquilonic. But the attribute point is not compatible with my distribution because then I would miss 9 points in strength and lose a trait. Therefore I have to equip Warchief. Where it is colder I have meanwhile the choice between means Turan or Khitan … even if you’d rather wear the medium armor of the Picts.

It would be great if I could incorporate certain components into the armor during the manufacturing process.

Example:
Armour style: Pict Medium
Attribute Boost: Strength
Additional: heat or cold insulating inner lining

To create attribute boosts, you need a kettle for them:
Strength +3 - 1 Strength Potions, Animal Skin & 10 Alchemist Base
Starch +6 - 2 Starchränke, Leather & 20 Alchemist Basis
Starch +9 - 3 Starchränke, Reinforced Leather & 40 Alchemist Base
(Depending on rank of alchemist slaves)

You can then do the same principle with the other attributes or for weapons.
Legendary weapons can then be distinguished by the basic damage as well as by additional effects.

The advantage is that you can really use the DLCs and the content you have brought with you as you like.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.