ROFL! 3500 hours on PvP and just found out it's PvP anytime!

ROFL! 3500 hours on PvP and just found out it’s PvP anytime! All this time I thought PvP was restricted to 1700-2300 hours. I remember Funcom made a big deal about setting PvP flags to PvP outside PvP hours and all. Guess that’s PvE-C?

Now that I know, it’s goodbye Exiles. Maybe PvE-C, but the servers are all pretty crowded. After 3500 hours I know how Exiles PvP really works. You build, make friends, allies, then a bunch of a-holes arrive and wipe the server for no reason at all. Same thing over and over. Anyway the game is not for casual players like myself. I just don’t have that much time or interest. Character deleted.

1 Like

@Bladesaint playing 3500 hours you obviously love the game. You ought to find a different type of server. Probably a private there are good people out there. I have played day one on ps4 not sure how many characters I like starting over don’t like pvp. Spend most of my time on my server and playing on other private servers
Good luck with what ever you decide

1 Like

That sucks. I know how some players are so I got myself a private server and play alone on my server. Like the previous comment it seems you do like this game so I don’t know what your finance are but you can get a server around 20 dollars American.

1 Like

Maybe pvp isn’t your speed. Pvp never is for casuals. Try pve

2 Likes

Not everyone has the time to keep up a pvp game some folks have a real life and work. Not saying that people who play pvp don’t it’s more likely we need more sleep.

1 Like

I have been an avid PvPer for many years, many games. Exiles is just a full time job, not a game. And my first issue with Exiles is that you almost always get raided when you are offline. “Give me a clean blade and a foe to flesh it in!” as Conan says. You’ll not find that in Exiles PvP. Just mostly ‘Offline Raiders’ who think they are PvPing. How else could I play 3500 hours on PvP servers and never be challenged by another player? :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Feedback about the change here: