Romain Amiel's Interview with Beyond the Veil podcast - April 5th

Subsidiary question, is there any plan for you to let us keep the Broom one way or another ? After all, it’s my best friend, and I must master it as I must master my life.

ETA 1 Hour until showtime! :)!

Note, we’ll be prefacing that the interview will probably have minor spoilers since we will be speaking about South Africa, however we’ll try to keep it contained.

Be advised that if you do not wish to see any spoilers before you have completed any content, please watch this interview later then!

1 Like

Show starting in a few minutes at https://www.twitch.tv/holosuitemedia!

Live shortly! We’ll also host from our channel.

1 Like

Jinxed. xD<3 Thank you for the host.

1 Like

Well, plus I get to embed streams :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like
  1. When will the Roadmap be updated?

2. I’m specifically interested in the schedule of more season 2 releases.

3. As stated above - SKIRT FRIENDLY SITTING POSITIONS PLEASE!

4. Any chance of getting the tables in Axel’s scaled down so we don’t feel like we are in kindergarten? Top of a table should be just below the sternum, not mid chest!

5. Broken Vehicle Sprints - I miss being able to turn my Hoverboard/Skates/Motorcycles using the keyboard. Is this on the radar anywhere?

6. Click targeting in RP situations at least? Please? This “Turn to face person and CTRL + TAB” thing is rather annoying to see who it is that walked up just outside your character’s field of view. I mean, I’d LOVE to get Click/Tab targeting back in the open world! But I’ll settle for at least in RP situations. Pretty please?

A bit late but will try to pencil in questions if we have time. Show is limited for 90 minutes.

1 Like

One more…! It’s IMPORTANT!!!

When will we get a new Dance? And can it be the Carlton?

Ok, that’s two questions… But still, THEY ARE IMPORTANT!

Thank you!

We tried to get to as many questions within our time limit but fret not we still have questions saved to be asked in time!

1 Like

Totally. 6 Giovanni’s in a row from boosters. Made me never want to buy them again.

is there a report of Romain’s answers? Thx ! :koala:

The remastered version of the interview has been released on Holosuite Media, iTunes and Stitcher folks. Unedited version of the interview is still on Twitch for the next week or so.
Unfortunately, we don’t have the time available and necessary to transcribe the content of the interview, apologies for that.

2 Likes