Rotbranch regen health bug

Game mode: [Online | Singleplayer]
Problem: [Crash | Bug | Performance | Misc]
Region: [Here]

[Free text]
when fighting the rotbranch, as soon as it looses agro it will regen health

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

1 Like

I do not think this is a bug but intentional. All enemies do this once they lose aggro. It is annoying, but thats the way it is.

1 Like

That should be happening with any boss now. Part of one of the last updates to prevent people kiting bosses to other people’s bases. I play on ps4 and if accidentally get boss to follow me to far they health back up. Also working with thralls you try to knock out if there health is low run off let them heal knock out bar will still be like you left them.

1 Like

Im not sure about knock out bar…i saw that rapidly heal too, though not as instant as the health bar.

2 Likes

The named fighters that are found along the river can be killed without a good truncheon so we run around while they heal up.

1 Like

thank you for everyone that replied, it was very helpful and i’ll let my community know on my server. just wanted to make sure it wasnt a bug because i couldnt find anything on it. thank you all again for the help

2 Likes

Happy to help. If you’re player damage is set to high above official you can definitely kill some thralls before you knock them out. Played on a server like that. Good luck.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.