Saga of Blood Important POLL (plz give feedback)

Since it’s just a day before the launch and we have no info about the new server (final rewards, exact time, server choice after the end of the server and much more) should the developers take some more time and release a fully ready and enjoyable content instead of rushing it?

• Wait until the Saga Server is fully ready to release.
  • Release it tomorrow because i need something new to play even if it’s not fully ready.
0 voters

I agree with you. They should delay it a bit and pay attention to the feedback regarding the rewards, rules etc. Also make sure they don’t have the weird targeting bug and whatnot.

Saga of Blood is something like a “wet dream” for all the pvp players of this game and it must be damn good!

Funcom do not rush it if it’s not 100% ready. We had w8 for this 10 years, it’s like nothing one week or more.

PLz make it a smooth experience for all the starving pvp players. We deserve it all these years!

There a bunch of new threads everyday from people asking missing infos about the servers and we have no answer.

Noone will blame u if take a week or more to do it right.

Thank you in advance!

Same here if it sucks right from the start because quality flaws better take your time… as you know there is not 2nd chance for the first impression. You would lose ppl and we need each one remaining while minor delay would not make ppl rage quit…

I guess it doesn’t matter how much time is given for devs, they always end up surprised when patch is rolled out. Live servers are test servers, no other way to mass test for funcom. :sleeping:

1 Like

What gives you the impression that the server isn’t “ready”?

Communication strategy?

the silence from the devs and the quoted post from AndyB.

• There’s no indication that they’ll be more “prepared” in a couple more weeks or whatever
  • We’re starting out at lvl 18 for a week, then moving to 30. Issues that have been raised regarding rewards, mastery, chaos, sieging etc are all lvl 80 issues, they have quite a while to sort that out.
  • If the game just doesn’t work then yes, it should be postponed, but hopefully the hotfix has fixed the targetting and server crashing issues.

I mean i want them to release it tomorrow because reasons. But your poll doesn’t exactly word it in a way that is objective. It’s based on an assumption with no information that the server isn’t ready. You’re assuming it isn’t. that doesn’t mean it isn’t.

Yes man, im assuming for the reasons i described that they aren’t ready for tomorrow.

OF COURSE if they are ready they should release tomorrow but if they are not what they should do? That’s what i am asking the community.

And after all if this a fail thread/poll i’ll take the full credits, don’t worry :wink:

I’m fairly certain now that you have jinxed it so …

this is posted just now… hours before the launch

This thread serves little purpose than to just doomsay. We know you’re antsy about the launch of Saga of Blood and we’re working to make sure it goes smoothly. We’re still opening it tomorrow and will provide updates.

So? Do you even plan to start that server tomorrow? Stay with community guys, we should have detailed info long ago.

1 Like

For the record :smiley: :