Sailable Ships for the ocean

There’s likely to be some coding involved i’m sure and we’re still waiting for sorcery but it seems like a useful mechanic as well as opening up a while new aspect to Conan, I know the ocean isn’t quite that large… yet, but think about boarding and exchanging orbs and arrows, just throwing some things out there.

2 Likes

in order to move our character from EL to Siptah (or vice versa), we should have to build a ship and sail to it.

that would be awesome

honestly, I think it be better to start small and make something like rafts or canoes to go up and down rivers first, a large boat could easily get stuck in said rivers and both the exiled lands and siptah don’t seem to have any reason to invest in a large boat to just sail the edge of the ocean or circle the island respectively, however i could see large boats being worth it if there was something like shipwrecks out far from siptah on the edge of the map, or caves, just, a reason to need to sail out that far

Or, you know, get sucked into a tentacle filled interdimensional portal and deposited buck naked on the beach. I hear the Yamatai have many legends about this travel method.

Well, given the sighting of a few Megalodons swimming around in the deep ocean, its possible that Funcom is up to something more with the water. Whether that’s sailing or something else, I don’t know.

2 Likes

I saw that. We are going to need a bigger boat…

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.