Same issue, no response. Severe studdering in inventory screen, unplayable

Anyone going to help me? I was hoping this would have been addressed by now. I was waiting for an actual response. Is it even possible to get a refund months later?

Are you using an Oculus?

Hey @Jarzus, sorry for the late response.

I checked over your posting history to locate the problem. Unfortunately we can’t give you a refund for the game, but if you let me know your computer specs I can ask the developers if there’s anything that can be done :slight_smile:

No.

Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
Processor: AMD FX™-8320 Eight-Core Processor (8 CPUs), ~3.5GHz
Memory: 16384MB RAM
Card name: AMD Radeon ™ R9 390 Series

Thank you. :slight_smile: We’ve had some troubles with AMD hardware before, so this could be a similar issue. Have you also done an install verification in Steam?

Yeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

So, did I buy a game that is not going to work?

No, there should be workarounds for AMD issues.

The dev team got back to me about this issue and I did some investigations myself and I figured out what’s wrong. There’s an issue with the Unreal Engine 4 and older AMD Processors. Your processor came out 7 years ago and is unfortunately one of the processors that has some compatibility problems with the current version of UE4.

We have improved the AMD issues we’ve had as much as we can, but we’re sorry to say that in this case there isn’t much more we can do.

… So, shouldn’t there be a warning to people that the game will not work on certain AMD processors?

Like?

It’s an assumption, in that I don’t know a lot of processors and other games including Conan Exiles offer AMD workarounds. Seeing your processor is no longer fully compatible is a bummer though.

Eh, I have no issues with other, far more graphic intense games that new… Kinda silly that this game would have these issues and there is no work around and I cannot get a refund. I still can play High - Ultra graphics on most games. even new ones.